WORK ISSUES AND STRESS
I have considerable experience in supporting clients with stress, "burnout"and conflicts due to the pressures of their career and workplace.
Our work and career can be a source of immense satisfaction, self-esteem and security, but equally it can be a source of conflict, stress related physical and psychological illness and pressure on relationships and social life.
I have worked in the corporate and voluntary not-for-profit sector for over 25 years and can help with strategies to alleviate workplace stress, to make the intolerable manageable and tolerable. I have also worked for several notable Employee Assistance Programmes for 25 years supporting clients with a wide range of work-related issues. For time limited therapy and counselling I employ a solution focused model or cognitive behavioural therapy.
I can help with:
- Concerns about your working relationship
- Conflict resolution
- Concerns about your capabilities at work
- Exploring career options
- Feeling of anxiety or stress related to work tasks or responsibilities
- Coping with change at work
- Difficulties with your manager
- Work life balance
- Threat of redundancy
- Anxiety and panic attacks